Description: The Office of Communications, Marketing, and Brand Management is seeking candidates for a Student Web Content Specialist role.
This position will assist the web team with the update and maintenance of TCNJ websites and digital content. Web training will be provided. This is a remote position.
- Assist TCNJ web team with web content management using WordPress and other systems.
- Assist with yearly web audit
- Support TCNJ web editors via email or service tickets
- Research and create presentation showcasing new web technologies
- Populate content on TCNJ WordPress sites
- Gain knowledge of campus resources.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Gain an understanding of professionalism and confidence working in a fast-paced academic environment.
- Gain experience using WordPress CMS
- Previous experience with WordPress and Photoshop
- basic skills in HTML 5 and CSS
- project management experience
- Editorial experience