Epic Games in San Francisco, California, United States
Application deadline: February 26, 2021 5:00 PM
Posted date: December 4, 2020
Seasonal role: (5/24/21 – 8/13/21)
Houseparty is looking for a smart, creative Marketing Intern to join them for Summer 2021. This Intern will have the opportunity to be a valuable member of the Houseparty marketing team and will own projects across social media and creative marketing. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The Houseparty marketing team is comprised of talented cross-functional creative leaders with expertise across social media, gaming, entertainment, campus marketing and more. This team works together to bring exciting and innovative campaigns to marketing to get people excited about Houseparty.
- Ideate, pitch and create social media content for Houseparty social media channels including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Support marketing campaigns from planning through execution
- Work with external creative and PR agencies to create plans to support Houseparty marketing efforts
- Create trend reports to keep the team informed about culturally relevant talent, topics and more
- Experience creating social media video and static content across Instagram and/or TikTok
- An interest in digital marketing, social media marketing and app marketing
- A passion for current trends and topics
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!