College Enhancement Internship Position with the Center for Global Engagement
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021 11:55 PM
Salary: $14.00 Per hour
Apply at https://tcnj.joinhandshake.com/
The College of New Jersey is excited to offer an on-campus internship opportunity as a part of the College Enhancement Internship Program (CEI) to support the office of Global Engagement for the 2021-2022 academic year. Internship best practices and principals are applied to the program including an orientation, trainings, project –based work, connections and reflection components.
- Provides essential support to the CGE’s efforts to promote, recruit, and manage short-term study abroad programs led by faculty in the Winter & Summer Sessions.
- Develops marketing tools and communicates to all stakeholders: students, faculty, CGE staff and international program providers.
- Learn how to apply marketing knowledge, including branding standards, to communicate through print and digital graphics with the student body
- Gain communication and project management skills as the primary liaison between faculty leaders, foreign program providers, and students
- Expand existing technological skills with exposure to the CRM system Terradotta, WordPress, and Adobe Suite programs
Practice management of multiple projects of different priorities and responsibilities
Utilize a combination of approaches to analyze problems to make accurate and timely decisions to solve problems
Build skills in customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing systems including WordPress, TerraDotta, and Adobe Creative Suite
· GPA 3.0 or higher
· Current sophomore, junior, or senior
· Significant experience as a leader beyond the classroom