Critical Response Group (CRG) is a unique team of U.S Special Operations Forces veterans, public safety professionals, and technical experts committed to enhancing public safety through the implementation of best-in-class technology and training techniques. Our solutions are validated by thousands of real-world incidents under the most stressful conditions, and are deployed across the United States and internationally to protect schools, businesses, hospitals, and other critical infrastructure.
CRG is looking for Product Designers / Digital Cartographers to create cutting-edge visual planning and communication tools for first responders.
The company’s signature offering, Collaborative Response Graphics (CRG®), combines aerial imagery, architectural plans, and critical features into a simple visual map for first responders reacting to crises at schools, businesses, and vital infrastructures. Digital Cartographer interns will use graphic design software and geo-spatial programs to build and design these state-of-the-art maps.
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communications and team relations skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to interpret data, graphic representations, and symbols
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficiency in Google Workspace
- Graphic design or multimedia background
- Scripting background
- Knowledge in geographical information systems (GIS)
Minimum 10 hours per week
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled or graduated from a 2 or 4 year institution
If interested, please contact Shayna Cesaro, CRG’s Product Training Supervisor, at email@example.com. Due to the sensitive nature of the product, applicants must be able to pass a basic background check and I-9 verification.